On this Month of September I challenge my self to read more "sexy-books" (nickname for thick & heavy books haha), and my friend Fanda join along with Bzee make event "Read Along Gone With The Wind" --- so here I am holding the heavy books (it's hard cover edition LOL), and trying to finished it by middle of November.
|[ Barbara O'Neil as Ellen O'Hara ]|
Ellen Robillard was a very young beautiful gals from Savannah County, raised with grace as the decendants of her French Royal Family. Many of people always thought that she will married close friend and relative from their Savannah Community. But everybody really shock with her decision to marrying Gerald O'Hara - an Irish immigrant who become wealthy di the land of North Georgia. Ellen was only 15 years old when she married Gerald who already at the age 43. There is no love between them, well at least from Ellen. Her decision to married the 'outsider' based on her broken-hearted of the lost-cousin, someone who she falling in love for along time ago. No one knows about this, except her loyal slave and guardian call Mammy, who follow her in Georgia has help organize the House of Tara.
|[ source ]|
Seems to me, Ellen living to give her live to others, because she can feels anything left inside her, after the death of someone she love deeply. After a while, of course she love her children, but because of experiment in 'pain' - she often spoiled them with lots and lots help, even when they are growing-up not as little girl any more. Ellen already left the ways Savannah's people living, but she still carrying the mind of a little bit arrogant women of the South, which in Ellen's look very suttle because she still had compassion to others in need. But in her three girl childrn, specially on Scarlett, all the worse and negative attitude added with stubborn (from Gerald's) and selfishness --- you can imagine what kind of person is that ??
|[ source ]|
- Adalah book blog hop di mana setiap blog memposting tokoh pilihan dalam buku yang sedang atau telah dibaca selama seminggu terakhir (judul atau genre buku bebas).
- Kalian bisa menjelaskan mengapa kalian suka/benci tokoh itu, sekilas kepribadian si tokoh, atau peranannya dalam keseluruhan kisah.
- Jangan lupa mencantumkan juga cover buku yang tokohnya kalian ambil.
- Kalau buku itu sudah difilmkan, kalian juga bisa mencantumkan foto si tokoh dalam film, atau foto aktor/aktris yang kalian anggap cocok dengan kepribadian si tokoh.
Syarat Mengikuti :
1. Follow blog Fanda Classiclit sebagai host, bisa lewat Google Friend Connect (GFC) atau sign up via e-mail (ada di sidebar paling kanan). Dengan follow blog ini, kalian akan selalu tahu setiap kali blog ini mengadakan Character Thursday Blog Hop.
2. Letakkan button Character Thursday Blog Hop di posting kalian atau di sidebar blog, supaya follower kalian juga bisa menemukan blog hop ini. Kodenya bisa diambil di kotak di button.
3. Buat posting dengan menyertakan copy-paste “Character Thursday” dan “Syarat Mengikuti” ke dalam postingmu.
3. Isikan link (URL) posting kalian ke Linky di bawah ini. Cantumkan nama dengan format: Nama blogger @ nama blog, misalnya: Fanda @ Fanda Classiclit.
4. Jangan lupa kunjungi blog-blog peserta lain, dan temukan tokoh-tokoh pilihan mereka. Dengan begini, wawasan kita akan bertambah juga dengan buku-buku baru yang menarik…