WELCOME

For everyone who love classical stories
from many centuries until millenium
with some great story-teller around the world
these is just some compilation of epic-stories
that I've read and loved so many times
... an everlasting stories and memories ...

Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Back To The Classics Challenge 2013

Back To The Classics Challenge 2013 
Just last month I found another really interesting challenge, it's all about Classics, so for the year 2013 I'm eager to added several title on my Classics Club Project, together with another Reading Challenge host by Adam, I think this is a perfect time for me to focus on several reading that's 'slip-away' from my schedule on 2012. This event host by Sarah for Back To The Classics Challenge 2013, not only finished reading my TBR Pile, it's also require to complete some categories (especially if you want the Big Prize giveaway by Sarah). So, here are my list for the challenge :

A | 19th Century Classic : Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens     DONE (08/02)
A | 20th Century Classic : And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
A | 18th Century Classic : Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe     DONE (25/03)
A | A Classic that relates to the African-American Experience : To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee     DONE (21/01)
A | A Classic Adventure : Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson    
DONE (15/02)
A | A Classic that prominently features an Animal : Black Beauty by Anne Sewell    DONE (27/08)

Optional Categories :
A | Re-read A Classic : Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder     DONE (15/02)
B | A Russian Classic : The Kreutzer Sonata by Leo Tolstoy
C | A Classic Non-Fiction title : In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
D | A Classic Children's / Young Adult title : Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery   DONE (21/01)
E | A Classic Short Stories : Charles Dickens' Ghost Stories by Charles Dickens     DONE (09/02)

Again, hopelly I can finished all of them, or I will makes some changing on the title

Best Regards,

No comments :

Post a Comment