WELCOME

For everyone who love classical stories
from many centuries until millenium
with some great story-teller around the world
these is just some compilation of epic-stories
that I've read and loved so many times
... an everlasting stories and memories ...

Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 EUROPEAN READING CHALLENGE [ WRAP-UP POST ]

2013 EUROPEAN READING CHALLENGE 
[ WRAP-UP POST ]

Almost forget to do a Recap Post on 2013 European RC, I just do this list only from my Classic’s book blog, as turn-out is already more than 5 books, that require on highest level : Five Star (Deluxe Entourage) Yipeeee !! Thank you for Gilion Dumas from Rose City Reader who host this event, at least I can learn more about geography than in the school (my grade on this subject are really poor *sigh*)



Here is my completed list :
[ Book title | Author | Setting ]
  1. RASPUTIN’S DAUGHTER by Robert Alexander [ Russia ]
  2. THERESE RAQUIN by Emile Zola [ France ]
  3. THE PRAGUE CEMETERY by Umberto Eco [ Prague ] 
  4. THE MURDER OF KING TUT by James Patterson [ Egypt ]
  5. THE BORGIAS : MADONNA OF SEVEN HILLS by Jean Plaidy [ Rome ]
  6. GREAT EXPECTATIONS by Charles Dickens [ England ]
  7. HEIDI by Johanna Spyri [ Switzerland ]
  8. MÊDÊA by Euripides [ Greek ]

That’s it, finally finished !! For next year I don’t my schedule gonna make it, may be another year I would try again, if this RC still remaining exist (^_^)

Best Regards,

Hobby Buku

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations on finishing the 2013 challenge! Great list of books!

    Here is the sign up page for the 2014 European Reading Challenge: http://www.rosecityreader.com/p/2014-european-reading-challenge.html

    Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete